Cardiovascular disease is a leading cause of disability and death in the world today, but it can be prevented.
What are the risk factors?
- High pressure, high cholesterol, and others
Would you like to achieve a healthy heart ?
- Check your weight.
- Check your blood pressure.
- Definitely suspend cigarette.
- Do exercise regularly. Walk for 30 minutes at least 3 times a week.
- Prefer a diet rich in vegetables, fruits, white meat; avoid saturated fats, flour, and sugar refined.
- Handle stress: practice a sport, a pastime that pleases you, take the time to be with your family and time for yourself.
- Do not consume drugs that cause dependence: cocaine, marijuana, ecstasy, etc.